Software Solutions for Successful Management
Risks & Incidents
- Risk Management: mitigate negative consequences from events arising in an uncertain future. Enterprise Risk Manager® is the efficient way to proactively indemnify your success from potential loss.
- Incident Management: keep track of incidents and their potential loss. Enterprise Incident Manager™ provides with a clear view on incidents, their causes, mitigation actions and costs.
- Information Security Risks: take control of information and information processing risks. Enterprise Risk Manager® enables to reduce information security risks and to decrease the cost of risk treatment
- Document Control: DOC9000 is a document control system to manage documents over their entire life-cycle.
- Audit Management: AMS9000 handles all aspects of an internal audit programme, from planning audits to the follow-up of corrective actions against deficiencies found.
- Corrective Actions: CAS9000 assists organisations in including everybody in the implementation of continuous improvement efforts.
- Quality Control: QCS9000 helps maintain control over processes that are being inspected for any type of defects.
- Training Management: TMS9000 helps achieving compliance with training management standards.
- Information Security Audits: AMS9000 serves to verify compliance with any kind of standards including ISO 27001.
- Management Projects: PathMaker provides a bouquet of tools to design, plan and run all kind of management projects, e.g. Six Sigma Quality, Balanced Scorecard, Performance Improvement, Benchmarking or Strategic Planning.
- QFD Tool: translate in your QFD project customer requirements into product characteristics and process operations
- FMEA: identifying possible failures in your processes, products or services and analyse the consequences.
- Re-using Knowledge: Collect and re-use knowledge gained in your management projects.
- Time Chainage: Use TimeChainage for planning, tracking progress and reporting your linear projects.
- Earned Value Management: APM's Guideline on Earned Value Management and Steve Wake's Booklet on Earned Value Analysis.
Know your risks
Design your success